Monday, January 12, 2009

It's not wiggly anymore...

OK so Yesterday Jillian lost, yes LOST her first tooth! And if ANYone reading this knows me, teeth and I, well we just DON'T get along.. really we don't. It's like Orange Juice and toothpaste...so here's the story,
We were at Shaun's parents, and Jillian and gramma were upstairs waiting for me to make lunch for our "upstairs picnic" and I heard some "commotion" going on. What the heck? so I walked around the corner, and see gramma standing at the top of the stairs...
"what are you guys doing?!?" I say.
She's got a big grin on her face, "Jillian just lost her tooth!" she says.
"WHAT?!? where is she?!" I say.
Then I heard her talking to daddy, so I went back around and saw her standing there, guaze in her mouth, crying and showing daddy that her tooth is gone. SHE said she was trying to use her teeth to open a cookie tin *cringes* and it came out. GRAMMA said she was just sitting there playing with it and it came out. so I don't know how it came out but it came out, and there was quite a bit of blood, so I'm going to lean toward Jillian's story, cuz I know it wasn't wiggly enough to just "comeout".


I hugged her and told her what a big girl she was and looked at the gapping hold in her gums *shutter*. and then of COURSE I took pictures....

This is right after it came out... Her shirt's wet from gramma helping her rinse all the blood out.



Showing me the hole...*gag*


Daddy's telling her about the Tooth Fairy


I thought for sure she wouldn't eat her lunch afterward, but she ate it all up!


the... *shutter* tooth...


Jillian's new toothless smile


Gramma treated us to Baskin Robbins, in celebration of Jillian's 1st tooth coming out...


The Tooth Fairy Came!! Left Jillian $1, she can't wait to go spend it...


No comments: