Monday, August 25, 2008

Funny stuff

OK so isn't it funny when "kids say the darndest things?"
Well Jillian had me laughing a couple times this weekend... first we went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping. She see's an empty water bottle on the side of the road, in the dirt.
J: Look momma, someone threw out a bottle
Me: *looks outside* oh yup, they sure did the litter-bug
J: what's that?
Me: a litter bug is someone that throws trash out on the ground instead of the trash cans.
J: *thinks about it*
J: well momma, why don't they just call them a little human?
Me: *confused* wha? ohhh! *realizing what she's talking about* *chuckles* Boog I said "LITTER bug" not Little bug.
J: *blushes* OH! (then of course she got mad cuz she thought I was laughing at her .. but I was laughing at the "little human". )


Then we get home, and after a little while I saw that she had taken off her shoes and left them under the table.
Me: Jillian is this where your shoes are supposed to be kept?
J: *walks over* where?
Me: There's two pairs right her *points under table*
J: Well Son of a.... *trails off*
Me: Excuse me? *realizing I say that more than I thought*
J: Who put those THERE?!?! *trying to be silly because she realized she said something she shouldn't have*
Me: Jillian you shouldn't say that it's not a "kid" thing to say.
Shaun: *walks out of bedroom* *gives me the "what'd she do" nod*
Me: She goes "son of a.... " but didn't finish it...
Shaun: well you know who says that all of the time...
Me: I know... I'm glad I never finish it!! *lol*
J: Seriously who put these here?!?! *trying to be serious*
Me: Jillian you did you silly... just don't say "son of a..." anymore k?
J: K...



And then the final funny, yesterday I got a wild hair and decided to wash Scott's truck. Which I quickly regreted about 5 minutes into the washing, but since I started I had to finish...
Anyway if you know me, you'll know anything I do outside results in a headache. So I'm laying on the couch and Jillian is trying to tickle my feet to make me feel better. She "finds" them and goes "tickle tickle tickle I got ... " *stops* *gets her "shocked" face on* "Oops, that's MY foot!" It was hilarious. I wondered what she was tickling, cuz she was tickling away and I wasn't feeling anything. Had me laughing the whole day!

1 comment:

Just the Five of Us said...

Haha, I love the story of her tickling her own foot! Funny!