Friday, August 01, 2008

My Beauties


Oh Jillian my Jillian! Can you believe she's starting SCHOOL in TEN days? TEN DAYS!! In TEN days she will be an official KINDERGARTNER... (did I mention it was TEN days????) I'm sad that she'll be in a place where she doesn't know ANYONE! Jillian's biggest fear is she won't know any ones names. But she is TOTALLY ecstatic to start. She already picked out her purple heart backpack and Hannah Montana lunch box, pink & purple camouflage pencils and a glittery fuchsia zippered pencil case. I'm excited to see all the stuff she learns and the friends she'll make. I'll definately be posting updates as the year goes on! I love you my sweets!



Lucas, Where do I start...The time has flown. You are finally starting to talk and I love the words you come up with. dease? (please), dakker (cracker), dada (that one's a given), duce (juice), wuv du (love you), bye ni (good night and good bye).. and just yesterday "ilk" and you pointed to the milk. YEA! Sure buddy here's some milk! And even though you didn't drink it, I was excited you said and pointed to it at the same time! I love that you just keep on waving to people even though their long gone, you keep on waving. You've gone potty on the big boy potty and almost poo'd in the big boy potty! Of course I should've pulled you out of the tub just a LITTLE BIT SOONER, and you would've done it in the potty... Jillian walks in and says "EWWWWW BUD! you're supposed to poo in the POTTY!" LOL! You're my little garbage disposal and I think we'll need to take out a loan to finance your eating habits but I love that you eat whatever is put in front of you... watch those hands!! Our next biggest milestone is cutting those last few teeth, potty training, and getting those words out. Then you'll be off to school in no time!! You're my sweet button and I love you lots!!

No comments: